Client Services Associate - Home Care
BAYADA Home Health is currently seeking an entry level Client Services Associate to join our Hazleton Pediatrics office, located in Hazleton, PA. The successful candidate must be highly motivated with a strong work ethic and posses the desire for growth and professional development. Bilingual/Spanish preferred but not required.
Through hands-on experience, Client Services Associates at BAYADA learn all aspects of managing and growing a caseload and recruiting staff in order to become a Client Services Manager. Focused on assisting the manager in delivering and coordinating client services, you’ll help lead field staff in providing quality home care while increasing your office’s caseload through long-term relationship building with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations. Sharing responsibility for your team, you’ll develop communicative relationships with them while managing scheduling and maintain effective fiscal management by monitoring metrics (gross margin, overtime, unfilled hours, etc.).
Through hands-on experience, Bilingual Client Services Associate at BAYADA learn all aspects of managing and growing a caseload and recruiting staff in order to become a Client Services Manager.
* Fluent Spanish/English (preferred, not required)
* four year college degree (prior health care, home care and recruiting experience a plus)
* a demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and goal achievement
* ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
* strong PC and communication skills (including solid phone marketing & data entry ability)