Qualifications for a RN – Registered Nurse:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Maryland.
- A minimum of one year of recent work experience as a RN preferrably in a Home Health setting.
- A graduate of an approved nursing program.
- Oasis Experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills and problem solving skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Registered Nurse, RN