Do you want to be part of providing care with the highest professional, ethical, and safety standards? Do you want to use your leadership and mentoring skills to make a difference in people’s lives? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Your important work will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for nurses like you.
Nurse Managers at BAYADA assist field staff in delivering exceptional client service and quality clinical care while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures. You’ll be accountable for evaluating and developing field staff. Focused on the clinical competency of your staff as well as creating a warm, organized and welcoming office grounded in customer service, you’ll set the tone for your team’s success. This position will start out Part Time in the office and Part Time in the field working with Adult and Pediatric clients.
* Current RN license in good standing
* Pediatric and Adult Nursing Required
* Minimum two years recent and verifiable clinical experience
* Experience developing Performance Improvement Plans, field staff orientation, clinical chart review, and utilization review reporting.
* Strong assessment and organizational skills
* Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
* Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
* Solid communication and PC skills (bilingual in Spanish and English a plus)
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.