Do you want to be part of providing care with the highest professional, ethical, and safety standards as a RN-Clincal Associate in our Adult Nursing of the Triad office? Do you want to use your leadership and mentoring skills to make a difference in people’s lives? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care—a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Your important work will help ensure that our clients come first and that our BAYADA caregivers have the support they need to be successful. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for nurses like you.
Clinical Associates at BAYADA learn to lead field staff in delivering exceptional client service and quality clinical care while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures. Part of the team visiting clients and supervising staff, you’ll be accountable for internal case management and evaluation and development of field staff. Responsibilities will also include assisting with client assessments and completing the care planning process by providing clinical insight and support for your team.
* current RN license in good standing
* minimum two years recent and verifiable clinical and managerial experience within a Medicare Certified Home Health agency
* strong assessment and organizational skills
* prior supervisory experience with field staff, and experience with clinical oversight monitoring quality assurance, and overall case management
* demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
* ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
* solid communication and PC skills (bilingual in Spanish and English a plus)
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.