Are you looking for an extraordinary growth and leadership opportunity with a top company in a fast-growing industry? Would you like that growth and success to be part of making a real difference in people’s lives? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care—a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. In this dynamic environment, you will have the chance to apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
Directors at BAYADA Home Health Care are fully responsible for the management and services including budgeting, planning, recruiting and fiscal management. You’ll monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation. You’ll support your team, mentor your Associate Director, and grow your office by keeping abreast of industry and community trends and referral opportunities. Service-focused, professional, warm and communicative, our Directors are embodiments of The BAYADA Way , representing our network of home care professionals to our various audiences across the nation.
* four year college degree
* minimum two years of verifiable supervisory or management experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in home health care.
* knowledge of Medicare regulations, including OASIS and PPS.
* knowledge of Maryland state regulations.
* demonstrated record of goal achievement and of successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
* proven interpersonal, recruiting and employee relations skills
* proven ability to organize, manage, market and grow an office
* demonstrated PC and communication skills, especially in regard to networking with the community and representing our organization to various groups and agencies
* ambition to grow and advance beyond current position and responsibilities
* bilingual in Spanish and English a plus
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.