- Supervise staff of Reimbursement Associates, acting as the initial escalation point for related work items
- Train, mentor and coach new and current department employees, including the providing employee evaluations quarterly and annual.
- Support company and management directives with staff. Present a positive attitude. Contribute to team motivation and a positive work environment.
- Conduct routine team meetings focusing on communication, trainings and performance reviews.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting of team performance and reimbursement associates
- Assist department head with weekly/monthly/annual reporting
- Conduct monthly quality and production audits for teams
- Perform in-depth credit analysis for debtor credit lines and other duties as required by management
- Generating and distributing correspondence and reports to assist in the collections process
- Provide oversight of the assigned accounts receivable portfolio
- Deliver excellent communications across the organization, both written correspondence and verbal.
- Assure customer needs and concerns are properly communicated and addressed.
- Research, test and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Maintain poise and professionalism.
- Represent the organization professionally through attendance at conference calls or external events/associations.
- Read, interpret and document reimbursement-related documentation such as insurance policies and regulations
- Work closely with other departments and groups to resolve issues and exceed client’s service expectations
- Maintain standards of confidentiality, ethics and compliance
- Perform other related tasks as requested by supervisor
- Competitive salary
- Medical/dental/prescription/vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
With more than 300 offices nationwide, the people of BAYADA grow together. From comprehensive in-house orientation and training to ongoing mentoring, you’ll feel the difference higher standards make. To learn more about this opportunity and to apply online, click "apply for this position online" below, or visit us at jobs.BAYADA.com.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.