BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking a Client/Patient Advocate, Integrative Care to join our BAYADA Touch team in the Global Support Headquarters, Pennsauken, NJ.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare that will allow you to make a difference in people's lives while you grow your career? We are BAYADA Home Health Care, a leading home health care company, and we want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
As a member of the highly passionate and successful BAYADA Touch Office, you will be working within a team environment providing telephonic support to BAYADA clients. Employing the art of conversation and empathetic listening, our team works toward positive health and community advocacy for BAYADA clients. As a client advocate, you will communicate with BAYADA Offices across specialty practices to coordinate care and service via email and phone conversations all within a fast-paced yet casual environment. Every day, every conversation is a new experience and opportunity to support and assist our clients.
This is a non-clinical position. Hours: 8:30AM—5:00PM
Note to internal applicants: this is an Associate level position.
- Four (4) year degree or relevant healthcare experience
- Demonstrated record of superior customer service (preferably social service, hospital or physician office, call center experience)
- Strong Communication skills and phone etiquette
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Ability to explain complex issues
- Highly effective, empathetic listening skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Proven computer skills including the ability to master new systems including EMR
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
- Working knowledge of health care industry, caregiving needs of adult and geriatric population a plus
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
Apply today for immediate consideration!