BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for a Payroll Intern to work out of our Pennsauken office. Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing industry? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives while you grow your career and learn the business? Then the Payroll Intern position might be right for you.
As an Intern you will:
a. Verify Employee Data Maintenance (W4, I9, direct deposits)
b. Distribute paychecks
c. Resolve employee payroll issues
d. Set up and maintain withholding orders for employees
2. Assist in responding to service office questions.
3. Support the team (office and company) and provide back up as needed.
4. Keep supervisor informed of any problems or issues requiring action.
5. Demonstrate flexibility regarding assigned tasks to meet.
6. Perform related duties, or as required or requested by Supervisor.
7. Learn various aspects of the organization through technology training, hands-on learning, cross training and site visits.
The qualifications for the Intern are:
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration for the Accounting Intern role. EOE