Full Time, Monday-Friday, Office Based opportunity!
Leverage both your clinical knowledge and your insurance/authorization experience to help ensure BAYADA clients continue to receive the care they need, in the comfort of their own homes. We are seeking a nurse (LPN) or certified medical assistant to join our Home Health Managed Care Team located in our Parsippany, NJ support office. In this role, you will act as a liaison between our internal service offices and external payers, working to obtain authorizations for care.
The ideal candidate will have EMR experience, and a strong comfort level working on the computer for most of the day. You will input and track authorizations electronically, and interact with insurance companies to advocate for our clients.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
In addition to utilizing your clinical judgement, the ideal candidate must possess the ability to cultivate positive long-term relationships with referral sources.
You will work a stable schedule, Monday through Friday, and be part of a friendly and supportive work environment. Computer proficiency is a must.
* Current LPN license in good standing OR Medical Assistant Certification and 4-5+ years of experience in lieu of nursing license
* Prior insurance and authorization experience
* Working knowledge of coding a plus
* Demonstrated track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
* Solid PC skills required; previous experience using an EMR system
* Strong interpersonal and telephonic customer services skills
* Flexibility is essential for success
This is a full time, office based position. Comprehensive benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401K w/company match. EOE.