Each Home Health Aide must:
- Be listed on the North Carolina Nurse Aide Registry.
- Have at least one year of work experience as a Home Health Aide.
- Demonstrate the ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Work independently and manage time effectively.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Have the ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- Meet all state requirements for CNAs.
Apply now for immediate consideration or email Hollie Gregory @ email@example.com