- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Planning, organizing, and conducting dietetic education for our staff, clients, and caregivers.
- Assessing, developing, and counseling clients and families on medical nutrition therapy for preventative care and disease management.
- Providing reliable, objective information and education to individuals and families in a home health care setting.
- Translating the latest scientific findings and information so that it is easy for our staff, clients, and caregivers to understand and put into practice.
- Thorough documentation of clinical treatment through use of electronic medical records.
- Ability to function as a member of the home health care team with expertise in nutritional care.