Qualifications for a Hospice RN include:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in New Jersey
- At least one year of recent, verifiable experience as an RN.
- Prior hospice experience required
- Graduate from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English (Spanish a plus)
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
Apply now for immediate consideration.